BroadbandCensus.com Weekly Report August 24th & 31st 2009Premium Content, Weekly Report August 31st, 2009
Drew Clark, Publisher, BroadbandBreakfast.com
WASHINGTON, August 31, 2009 – Now comes the tough part. Nearly 2,200 applications poured into the NTIA and the RUS, the agencies said last week. They sought $27.6 billion in funding – seven times more than is available this round. Applicant names are expected to be released this week.
Among the stories in this edition:
- The Week in Review: Application Roundup
- The Week Ahead: A New Sheriff in Town
- NTIA Sends Second BTOP Report to Congress
- FCC Tweets, Free Press Class Big Firms Twits
- Study: Broadband Gives Rural Regions Economic Boost
Subscribers may click below to download the BroadbandCensus.com Weekly Report for August 24 & 31, 2009.
Premium Content available for Paid and Free Trial subscribers only.
If you are not a subscriber, you may sign up for a 4 week free trial.