WASHINGTON, December 16, 2009 - Comcast CEO Brian Roberts wil keynote the annual "State of the Net" conference next month, representatives of the Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee announced on Monday.
"State of the Net" is an annual Washington-based technology policy conference. Held by the Congressional Internet Caucus, it brings together industry leaders, activists and policymakers from all ends of the political spectrum.
Among the government leaders scheduled to speak at January's event are House Communications, Technology and the Internet Subcommittee Chairman Rick Boucher, D-Va., as well as his republican colleage Rep Bob Goodlatte, R-Va. The two Virginias are the long-time House co-chairs of the Congressional Internet Caucus.
The conference will take place Wednesday, January 27, 2010, at the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill.
- Panelists Debate Federal Role in Digital Privacy, But Agree Upon Need to Minimize Algorithmic Bias
- FCC ‘Coloring Outside the Lines’ on Broadband Mapping, Say Critics at Next Century Cities Event
- Broadband Advocates at Next Century Cities Emphasize Importance of Building Community Networks
- Advocates for Digital Inclusion Address Different Facets of Bridging the Digital Divide
- New America Highlights the Broadband Prices Available on Ammon, Idaho’s Open Access Network
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Open Access1 month ago
UTOPIA Fiber: A Model Open-Access Network
China2 months ago
Prakash Sangam: China’s Huawei Clones Are Greater Threat to National Security than Huawei
Broadband Mapping & Data3 months ago
Broadband Data From Providers Needs to be Checked With Data From Users, Say Panelists at Mapping Event
Open Access3 months ago
UTOPIA Fiber Announces Partnerships with Morgan, Utah, Idaho Falls, and Other Cities
FCC1 month ago
Telephony Industry Rises to the Challenge of Robocalls, With Legislation, Regulation and Enforcement Close Behind
FCC Workshops2 weeks ago
Indian Tribes Will Have Six-Month Window of Opportunity to Apply for Former EBS Spectrum at 2.5 GigaHertz
Education3 months ago
State Educational Technology Officials Say Better Broadband Necessary for Pedagogy and Equity
FCC2 months ago
As Next Year’s C-Band Auction Looms, FCC Officials Reflect on Innovation in Spectrum Auctions