WASHINGTON, December 10, 2009 - Broadband Census News LLC on Thursday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Broadband Breakfast Club event on December 8, 2009: "Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Bridging the Digital Divide."
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
The event featured welcoming remarks by Rep. Diane E. Watson, D-Calif., addressing the significant of broadband inclusion in the international context; keynote remarks by Brian David, head of the FCC Omnibus Broadband Initiative's section dealing with Adoption and Usage; plus a panel that included:
- Robert Cornell, Washington Island Electric Cooperative
- Alan Inouye, Director, Office of Information Technology Policy, American Library Association
- Bruce Lincoln, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Columbia University
- Karen Archer Perry, Founder and President, Karacomm
To register for the next Broadband Breakfast Club, to be held on Tuesday, January 12, 2009, please visit http://broadbandbreakfast.eventbrite.com. The Broadband Breakfast Club is sponsored by the Telecommunications Industry Association, the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, the International Broadband Electric Communications, Inc., and the Benton Foundation.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 202-580-8196. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- Smart Cities Connect to Hold 2020 Global Event Honoring 50 Smart Projects
- Broadband Roundup: More on the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund, 5G National Advocacy, and Policy Hackers
- Panelists on NTIA Broadband Webinar Say Smart Buildings Boost Civic Resiliency and Public Health
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing Subject of Debate at Senate Commerce Committee Hearing on the Future
- FTC Settlement with YouTube Has Creators Upset and Worried About FTC Approach to Children’s Privacy
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
China2 months ago
Prakash Sangam: China’s Huawei Clones Are Greater Threat to National Security than Huawei
Open Access3 weeks ago
UTOPIA Fiber: A Model Open-Access Network
Broadband's Impact3 months ago
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Praises Agency’s Work in Promoting High-Speed Internet at ‘Broadband Heros’ Event
Open Access2 months ago
UTOPIA Fiber Announces Partnerships with Morgan, Utah, Idaho Falls, and Other Cities
Broadband Mapping & Data3 months ago
Broadband Data From Providers Needs to be Checked With Data From Users, Say Panelists at Mapping Event
Education2 months ago
State Educational Technology Officials Say Better Broadband Necessary for Pedagogy and Equity
FCC2 months ago
As Next Year’s C-Band Auction Looms, FCC Officials Reflect on Innovation in Spectrum Auctions
FCC1 month ago
Telephony Industry Rises to the Challenge of Robocalls, With Legislation, Regulation and Enforcement Close Behind