WASHINGTON, December 10, 2009 - Broadband Census News LLC on Thursday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Broadband Breakfast Club event on December 8, 2009: "Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Bridging the Digital Divide."
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
The event featured welcoming remarks by Rep. Diane E. Watson, D-Calif., addressing the significant of broadband inclusion in the international context; keynote remarks by Brian David, head of the FCC Omnibus Broadband Initiative's section dealing with Adoption and Usage; plus a panel that included:
- Robert Cornell, Washington Island Electric Cooperative
- Alan Inouye, Director, Office of Information Technology Policy, American Library Association
- Bruce Lincoln, Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Columbia University
- Karen Archer Perry, Founder and President, Karacomm
To register for the next Broadband Breakfast Club, to be held on Tuesday, January 12, 2009, please visit http://broadbandbreakfast.eventbrite.com. The Broadband Breakfast Club is sponsored by the Telecommunications Industry Association, the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, the International Broadband Electric Communications, Inc., and the Benton Foundation.
For further information about sponsorship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202-580-8196. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- Coronavirus Roundup: FCC Extends Rural Health Care Deadlines, Public Knowledge Tracks Misinformation, AEI on Regulation
- Special Webcast from Broadband Breakfast Partner Gigabit Libraries on Friday, March 27 – What Is a Library if the Building is Closed?
- Restricting Kids’ Online Usage Should Focus on Content Rather Than Screen Time, Say Panelists at Slate Event
- Broadband Breakfast Live Online on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 – The Importance of Universal Broadband in the Age of the Coronavirus
- Broadband Breakfast Live Online on Monday, March 30, 2020 – Coronavirus Conversation With Millennials from Around the World
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
China1 month ago
Tech Officials Diagnose Excessive Trump Actions as Product of ‘Huawei Derangement Syndrome’
Health3 weeks ago
Battling Coronavirus COVID-19, Broadband Could Provide Relief Although Telemedicine May Not Help
Section 2301 month ago
Attorney General Bill Barr Calls for ‘Recalibrated’ Section 230 as Justice Department Hosts Tech Immunity Workshop
Artificial Intelligence1 month ago
U.S. Progress on AI and Quantum Computing Will Best China, Says CTO Michael Kratsios
Net Neutrality1 month ago
FCC Seeks Comment on Net Neutrality Issues Remanded by Appeals Court: Public Safety, Pole Attachments and Lifeline
Asia1 month ago
Broadband Roundup: Global Internet Censorship, Tribal Divide, Klobuchar on the Broadband Stump
Broadband Mapping & Data1 month ago
Poor Broadband Maps and Lack of a Consolidated Voice Hinder Advocacy for Better Rural Internet
Health2 weeks ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online Will Stream Daily in March on ‘Broadband and the Coronavirus’