WASHINGTON, January 12, 2010 – Steve Midgley, Education Director of the Federal Communications Commission’s National Broadband Plan, presented the following slides at the Tuesday’s Broadband Breakfast Club:
Following Midgley’s remarks, these panelists participated in an engaging discussion about “Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Education and Distance Learning.”
- Greg Barlow, Chief Information Officer, Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Frank Gallagher, Cable in the Classroom
- Steve Midgley, Education Director, FCC Broadband Plan
- Matthew Ohlson, Instructional Leader, Florida Virtual School
- Wendy Wigen, Government Relations Officer, EDUCAUSE
Check back later today or early tomorrow for an article summarizing the discussion at the Broadband Breakfast Club, and later this week, we’ll be posting the FREE video of the discussion.