WASHINGTON, February 11, 2010 - Broadband Census News LLC on Thursday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Broadband Breakfast Club event on February 9, 2010: "Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Collecting and Using Broadband Data."
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
The event featured a keynote speech by Paul de Sa, Chief, Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis, Federal Communications Commission. Following de Sa's remarks, he joined a panel with other educational experts including:
- Jeff Campbell, Senior Director, Technology and Trade Policy of Global Policy and Government Affairs, Cisco Systems
- Michelle Connolly, Associate Professor of Economics, Duke University; former Chief Economist, Federal Communications Commission
- John Horrigan, Director, Consumer Research, Omnibus Broadband Initiative, Federal Communications Commission
- Brian Webster, WirelessMapping.com
Don't Miss the next Broadband Breakfast Club on Tuesday, March 9, 2010: "Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Where to From Here?" Registration is available at http://broadbandbreakfast.eventbrite.com.
The Broadband Breakfast Club is sponsored by the International Broadband Electric Communications, Inc., the Telecommunications Industry Association, the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, and the Benton Foundation.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- Slogans About Data Portability on Tech Platforms Don’t Capture Intellectual Property and Interoperability Issues
- Application Deadline of July 15 Announced for $16 Billion Rural Digital Opportunity Fund Auction
- National Digital Currency Could Expedite Stimulus Checks, Unlock Other Possibilities
- Collaborative Smart City Pilots Show Promise in Improving Internet Access
- Apartment Industry Sees Stable Payments, Labor Shortages and Preventative Innovations
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
China4 weeks ago
China Expert Predicts that Nation’s Flawed Coronavirus Response Will Damage the Power of Chinese Communist Party
Digital Inclusion1 month ago
FCC’s Jessica Rosenworcel Calls for Wi-Fi School Buses, and Brookings Panelists Agree Now is the Time
Broadband Data1 month ago
CenturyLink CTO Boasts Success in Handling Coronavirus-Induced ‘Hot’ Networks, Credits Company’s Fiber Push
Big Tech2 weeks ago
The Rise, Reign, and Self-Repair of Zoom
Net Neutrality1 month ago
Public Interest Groups Blast FCC For Refusal to Extend Public Safety Deadline on Net Neutrality Comments
#broadbandlive4 weeks ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 – Will the Coronavirus Lead to a Loss of Privacy? Weighing Contact Tracing and Broadband Surveillance
Broadband's Impact1 month ago
Artificial Intelligence Not Very Helpful in Addressing the Coronavirus, Say Experts on Brookings Panel
Rural3 weeks ago
Why the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund is So Significant, and How to Succeed in Applying For RDOF