WASHINGTON, February 11, 2010 – Broadband Census News LLC on Thursday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Broadband Breakfast Club event on February 9, 2010: “Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Collecting and Using Broadband Data.”
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
The event featured a keynote speech by Paul de Sa, Chief, Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis, Federal Communications Commission. Following de Sa’s remarks, he joined a panel with other educational experts including:
- Jeff Campbell, Senior Director, Technology and Trade Policy of Global Policy and Government Affairs, Cisco Systems
- Michelle Connolly, Associate Professor of Economics, Duke University; former Chief Economist, Federal Communications Commission
- John Horrigan, Director, Consumer Research, Omnibus Broadband Initiative, Federal Communications Commission
- Brian Webster, WirelessMapping.com
Don’t Miss the next Broadband Breakfast Club on Tuesday, March 9, 2010: “Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Where to From Here?” Registration is available at http://broadbandbreakfast.eventbrite.com.
The Broadband Breakfast Club is sponsored by the International Broadband Electric Communications, Inc., the Telecommunications Industry Association, the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, and the Benton Foundation.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- Federal Communications Commission Grants First Licenses for Tribal Radio Frequencies During Priority Window
- National Rural Education Association Advocates For Universal Home Broadband Access to Assist Rural Students
- Evidence-Based Policy Making is Particularly Important in Managing Radio Frequency Spectrum
- Policymakers Urge Better Broadband Maps, Seek Funding for ‘Rip and Replace,’ and Tout Open Radio Networks
- Breakfast Media Minute: October 23, 2020
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Broadband Roundup1 month ago
Nathan Simington is Trump’s New Man for FCC, New Speed Test, Challenges for State Net Neutrality
Artificial Intelligence4 months ago
U.S. State Department Employing Artificial Intelligence Against COVID-19 Misinformation
Broadband's Impact3 months ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online Launches Weekly Series Featuring ‘Champions of Broadband’
Infrastructure4 months ago
Michigan Broadband Cooperative Calls Report Saying Municipal Broadband Has an Unfair Advantage ‘Laughable’
Fiber2 months ago
Ubiquitous Fiber Infrastructure is Essential to Maximize the Advantages of 5G, According to WIA Report
Broadband Roundup4 months ago
Artificial Intelligence Task Force, State Cybersecurity, ADTRAN Offers Rural Funding Guidance
Open Access3 months ago
In Danville, Virginia, an Early Adopter of Open Access Seeks to Prove the Business Model
5G4 months ago
Verizon CEO Hans Vestberg Describes 5G-to-the-Home Vision, Claiming U.S. Leads in 5G Deployment