WASHINGTON, February 11, 2010 - Broadband Census News LLC on Thursday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Broadband Breakfast Club event on February 9, 2010: "Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Collecting and Using Broadband Data."
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
The event featured a keynote speech by Paul de Sa, Chief, Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis, Federal Communications Commission. Following de Sa's remarks, he joined a panel with other educational experts including:
- Jeff Campbell, Senior Director, Technology and Trade Policy of Global Policy and Government Affairs, Cisco Systems
- Michelle Connolly, Associate Professor of Economics, Duke University; former Chief Economist, Federal Communications Commission
- John Horrigan, Director, Consumer Research, Omnibus Broadband Initiative, Federal Communications Commission
- Brian Webster, WirelessMapping.com
Don't Miss the next Broadband Breakfast Club on Tuesday, March 9, 2010: "Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Where to From Here?" Registration is available at http://broadbandbreakfast.eventbrite.com.
The Broadband Breakfast Club is sponsored by the International Broadband Electric Communications, Inc., the Telecommunications Industry Association, the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, and the Benton Foundation.
For further information about sponsorship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- Big Tech’s Response to Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hiring Binges, Free Web Sites and Cash Donations
- Democrats Call for New Infrastructure Stimulus Legislation Includes Large Broadband Provision
- The FCC Could Do More Now About the Digital Divide, Say Panelists at Broadband Breakfast Live Online Event
- Coronavirus Roundup: Senators Urge Distance Learning, Zoom Privacy, NTIA Broadband and RUS Grants
- Federal Communications Commission Proposal for Unlicensed Spectrum in 6 GHz Band Widely-Praised
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Health4 weeks ago
Battling Coronavirus COVID-19, Broadband Could Provide Relief Although Telemedicine May Not Help
Net Neutrality1 month ago
FCC Seeks Comment on Net Neutrality Issues Remanded by Appeals Court: Public Safety, Pole Attachments and Lifeline
Health3 weeks ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online Will Stream Daily in March on ‘Broadband and the Coronavirus’
Section 2301 month ago
Attorney General Bill Barr Calls for ‘Recalibrated’ Section 230 as Justice Department Hosts Tech Immunity Workshop
Artificial Intelligence1 month ago
U.S. Progress on AI and Quantum Computing Will Best China, Says CTO Michael Kratsios
Antitrust1 week ago
Information Technology and Innovation Foundation Brings Global Antitrust Experts Together in Videoconference
Broadband Mapping2 weeks ago
Commerce Department’s NTIA Details Its New-Found Progress in Broadband Mapping Technology
Broadband Mapping & Data1 month ago
Poor Broadband Maps and Lack of a Consolidated Voice Hinder Advocacy for Better Rural Internet