WASHINGTON, March 22, 2010 - Broadband Census News LLC on Monday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Broadband Breakfast Club event on March 16, 2010: "Setting the Table for the National Broadband Plan: Where to From Here?
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
The event included key Congressional aides addressing the likely reception of the national broadband plan on Capitol Hill. The event was moderated by Sharon McLoone, Managing Editor, BroadbandBreakfast.com, and the panelists included:
- Shawn H. Chang, Majority Counsel, Communications and Technology Policy, House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Neil Fried, Minority Counsel, Telecommunications, House Committee on Energy and Commerce
- David Quinalty, Professional Staff Member, Senate Subcommittee on Communications, Technology and the Internet
- Daniel Sepulveda, Senior Advisor, Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass.
Don't Miss the next Broadband Breakfast Club on Tuesday, April 20, 2010: "International Perspectives on the U.S. National Broadband Plan" Registration is available at http://broadbandbreakfast.eventbrite.com.
The Broadband Breakfast Club is sponsored by the International Broadband Electric Communications, Inc., the Telecommunications Industry Association, the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, and the Benton Foundation.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- Smart Cities Connect to Hold 2020 Global Event Honoring 50 Smart Projects
- Broadband Roundup: More on the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund, 5G National Advocacy, and Policy Hackers
- Panelists on NTIA Broadband Webinar Say Smart Buildings Boost Civic Resiliency and Public Health
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing Subject of Debate at Senate Commerce Committee Hearing on the Future
- FTC Settlement with YouTube Has Creators Upset and Worried About FTC Approach to Children’s Privacy
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Open Access4 weeks ago
UTOPIA Fiber: A Model Open-Access Network
China2 months ago
Prakash Sangam: China’s Huawei Clones Are Greater Threat to National Security than Huawei
Broadband's Impact3 months ago
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Praises Agency’s Work in Promoting High-Speed Internet at ‘Broadband Heros’ Event
Open Access2 months ago
UTOPIA Fiber Announces Partnerships with Morgan, Utah, Idaho Falls, and Other Cities
Broadband Mapping & Data3 months ago
Broadband Data From Providers Needs to be Checked With Data From Users, Say Panelists at Mapping Event
Education3 months ago
State Educational Technology Officials Say Better Broadband Necessary for Pedagogy and Equity
FCC1 month ago
Telephony Industry Rises to the Challenge of Robocalls, With Legislation, Regulation and Enforcement Close Behind
FCC2 months ago
As Next Year’s C-Band Auction Looms, FCC Officials Reflect on Innovation in Spectrum Auctions