On April 26-28 2010 in Dallas, TX, FTTP-(Fiber-To-The-Premise) industry leaders, vendors, journalist and speakers will converge to share the latest technology advancements in an infrastructure which promises to take broadband to the next level of Green, Lean, and Mean in connecting you with everything that is important in your life.
BroadbandBreakfast.com, a daily web site with definitive and independent news on broadband stimulus funding, wireless internet, and the national broadband plan, will be there giving the latest updates and insights to its readers in fiber-to-the-premise initiatives. It is shaping up to be a premier event with a myriad of dignitaries, speakers, exhibits, and lots of telecom company participation.
Hosted at the Hotel InterContinental, the 2010 Broadband Properties MAG Summit promises a true window into the capabilities and initiatives of the FTTH-(Fiber-To-The-Home) experience from pioneers like the FTTH Council, communities, and government; carriers like Comcast, Verizon and AT&T all wanting to change the landscape of broadband from just a carrier experience to an interactive relationship experience with the customer.
FTTH programs highlighted for the conference include: See (Full Agenda)
- The Growth of Telemedicine in FTTH Communities
- Fiber is a Green Technology
- How FTTH Enables the Smart Grid
- Anchor Institutions: Fiber to the Library, the School, and other Institutions
A wide variety of distinguished speakers are scheduled to speak to an estimated 900 attendees, all wanting the latest information on how and where broadband/fiber deployments to the premise will change both business and personal interactions with everything that is important to us.
Keynote Speakers include: See full speaker list (2010 Speakers)
- Keynote Speech - Lev Gonick - CIO Case Western Reserve
- Awards Luncheon - The Hon. Graham Richard Consultant, Graham Richard Associates/ Former Indiana State Senator /Former Mayor of Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Keynote - Jeffrey G. Weber-VP – U-verse and Video Products, AT&T Connected Communities
- Keynote Address - The Hon. Jonathan Adelstein -Administrator, Rural Utilities Service, USDA
Developed and sponsored by Broadband Properties Magazine and Co-hosted by The FTTH Council, the 2010 Broadband Properties Summit will be strongly represented by developers and property owners, private cable operators, municipalities, government entities, as well as top multi-system operators. Without question the summit guarantees to be both an exciting and informative venue in the FTTH-FTTP arena.
- SiFi Network’s FiberCity Now Live in Fullerton, Ajit Pai Addresses Telehealth, Georgia Uses Ookla Speed Data
- State and Regional Broadband Initiatives Are Critical to Expanding Internet Access
- For Broadband and Future of Work, Coronavirus Pandemic is a Reset and Not a Pause
- INCOMPAS Opposes Commerce Department’s Proposal to Redefine Language of Section 230
- Breakfast Media Minute: September 24, 2020
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Fiber4 months ago
Fiber Networks Hold a Cybersecurity Advantage Over Rival Co-Axial and Wireless Technologies, Say Panelists
Congress4 months ago
Senators Introduce Healthcare Broadband Bill as House Companion, Proposes $2 Billion Telehealth Expansion
Artificial Intelligence3 months ago
Brookings Panelists Emphasize Importance of Addressing Biases in Artificial Intelligence Technology
China5 months ago
China Expert Predicts that Nation’s Flawed Coronavirus Response Will Damage the Power of Chinese Communist Party
Infrastructure6 months ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online Will Stream Every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET on ‘Broadband and the Coronavirus’
Education6 months ago
Online Elementary Education is No Spring Break for Parents Teaching from Home
Artificial Intelligence3 months ago
U.S. State Department Employing Artificial Intelligence Against COVID-19 Misinformation
Rural5 months ago
Why the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund is So Significant, and How to Succeed in Applying For RDOF