On April 26-28 2010 in Dallas, TX, FTTP-(Fiber-To-The-Premise) industry leaders, vendors, journalist and speakers will converge to share the latest technology advancements in an infrastructure which promises to take broadband to the next level of Green, Lean, and Mean in connecting you with everything that is important in your life.
BroadbandBreakfast.com, a daily web site with definitive and independent news on broadband stimulus funding, wireless internet, and the national broadband plan, will be there giving the latest updates and insights to its readers in fiber-to-the-premise initiatives. It is shaping up to be a premier event with a myriad of dignitaries, speakers, exhibits, and lots of telecom company participation.
Hosted at the Hotel InterContinental, the 2010 Broadband Properties MAG Summit promises a true window into the capabilities and initiatives of the FTTH-(Fiber-To-The-Home) experience from pioneers like the FTTH Council, communities, and government; carriers like Comcast, Verizon and AT&T all wanting to change the landscape of broadband from just a carrier experience to an interactive relationship experience with the customer.
FTTH programs highlighted for the conference include: See (Full Agenda)
- The Growth of Telemedicine in FTTH Communities
- Fiber is a Green Technology
- How FTTH Enables the Smart Grid
- Anchor Institutions: Fiber to the Library, the School, and other Institutions
A wide variety of distinguished speakers are scheduled to speak to an estimated 900 attendees, all wanting the latest information on how and where broadband/fiber deployments to the premise will change both business and personal interactions with everything that is important to us.
Keynote Speakers include: See full speaker list (2010 Speakers)
- Keynote Speech - Lev Gonick - CIO Case Western Reserve
- Awards Luncheon - The Hon. Graham Richard Consultant, Graham Richard Associates/ Former Indiana State Senator /Former Mayor of Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Keynote - Jeffrey G. Weber-VP – U-verse and Video Products, AT&T Connected Communities
- Keynote Address - The Hon. Jonathan Adelstein -Administrator, Rural Utilities Service, USDA
Developed and sponsored by Broadband Properties Magazine and Co-hosted by The FTTH Council, the 2010 Broadband Properties Summit will be strongly represented by developers and property owners, private cable operators, municipalities, government entities, as well as top multi-system operators. Without question the summit guarantees to be both an exciting and informative venue in the FTTH-FTTP arena.
- CBRS Crucial Amid Coronavirus Pandemic, Says ConnectX
- EARN IT Act, Impacting Section 230, Advances in Senate with New Encryption Amendment
- Reactions to Moving Forward Act, Increasing Platform Competition, Service Providers Keeping Americans Connected
- Examples of Governments Protecting Free Speech are Many, says German Marshall Fund
- Breakfast Media Minute: July 2, 2020
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Fiber1 month ago
Fiber Networks Hold a Cybersecurity Advantage Over Rival Co-Axial and Wireless Technologies, Say Panelists
Congress1 month ago
Senators Introduce Healthcare Broadband Bill as House Companion, Proposes $2 Billion Telehealth Expansion
Artificial Intelligence2 weeks ago
Brookings Panelists Emphasize Importance of Addressing Biases in Artificial Intelligence Technology
Congress1 month ago
Partisan Disagreement Delays Broadband Funding That Might Come Through HEROES Act
#broadbandlive3 weeks ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 – Federal Broadband Funds and Opportunity Zones
Expert Opinion1 month ago
Gary Bolton: Under the Stress of COVID-19, the Networks That Held Fast Were Symmetrical Fiber Broadband
Broadband Roundup5 days ago
Artificial Intelligence Task Force, State Cybersecurity, ADTRAN Offers Rural Funding Guidance
Artificial Intelligence4 days ago
U.S. State Department Employing Artificial Intelligence Against COVID-19 Misinformation