On April 26-28 2010 in Dallas, TX, FTTP-(Fiber-To-The-Premise) industry leaders, vendors, journalist and speakers will converge to share the latest technology advancements in an infrastructure which promises to take broadband to the next level of Green, Lean, and Mean in connecting you with everything that is important in your life.
BroadbandBreakfast.com, a daily web site with definitive and independent news on broadband stimulus funding, wireless internet, and the national broadband plan, will be there giving the latest updates and insights to its readers in fiber-to-the-premise initiatives. It is shaping up to be a premier event with a myriad of dignitaries, speakers, exhibits, and lots of telecom company participation.
Hosted at the Hotel InterContinental, the 2010 Broadband Properties MAG Summit promises a true window into the capabilities and initiatives of the FTTH-(Fiber-To-The-Home) experience from pioneers like the FTTH Council, communities, and government; carriers like Comcast, Verizon and AT&T all wanting to change the landscape of broadband from just a carrier experience to an interactive relationship experience with the customer.
FTTH programs highlighted for the conference include: See (Full Agenda)
- The Growth of Telemedicine in FTTH Communities
- Fiber is a Green Technology
- How FTTH Enables the Smart Grid
- Anchor Institutions: Fiber to the Library, the School, and other Institutions
A wide variety of distinguished speakers are scheduled to speak to an estimated 900 attendees, all wanting the latest information on how and where broadband/fiber deployments to the premise will change both business and personal interactions with everything that is important to us.
Keynote Speakers include: See full speaker list (2010 Speakers)
- Keynote Speech - Lev Gonick - CIO Case Western Reserve
- Awards Luncheon - The Hon. Graham Richard Consultant, Graham Richard Associates/ Former Indiana State Senator /Former Mayor of Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Keynote - Jeffrey G. Weber-VP – U-verse and Video Products, AT&T Connected Communities
- Keynote Address - The Hon. Jonathan Adelstein -Administrator, Rural Utilities Service, USDA
Developed and sponsored by Broadband Properties Magazine and Co-hosted by The FTTH Council, the 2010 Broadband Properties Summit will be strongly represented by developers and property owners, private cable operators, municipalities, government entities, as well as top multi-system operators. Without question the summit guarantees to be both an exciting and informative venue in the FTTH-FTTP arena.
- FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Announces Public Auction of C-Band, Connecticut Peels Back Broadband Barriers
- Commerce Department Extends Huawei Temporary General License For 90 Days
- T-Mobile’s Acquisition of Sprint Passes Federal Muster, But 16 States Press On in Opposition
- Comcast Touts 100 Gigabit Service, SHLB Seeks Reconsideration on Telehealth, Senate Clears Emergency Communications
- As Next Year’s C-Band Auction Looms, FCC Officials Reflect on Innovation in Spectrum Auctions
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Broadband Data5 months ago
California Report: Income Most Significant Factor in Low Broadband Adoption
Intellectual Property4 months ago
In Congressional Oversight Hearing, Register of Copyrights Says Office Is Responding to Online Users
Broadband Data6 months ago
Pennsylvania Broadband Speeds Worse Than Previously Believed, According to State Report
Antitrust2 months ago
Addressing the Impact of Big Data Upon Antitrust is More Complicated Than a Big Tech Breakup
Privacy and Security2 months ago
Comparing Privacy Policies for Wearable Fitness Trackers: Apple, Fitbit, Xiaomi and Under Armour
Expert Opinion4 months ago
Geoff Mulligan: A ‘Dumb’ Way to Build Smart Cities
Antitrust2 months ago
Broadband Roundup: Everyone (Almost) Gangs Up on Google, Muni Broadband Fact Sheet, SHLB Anchornet Conference
Broadband Roundup3 months ago
Cable Industry Touts Energy Efficiency, Next Century Highlights Open Access Fiber, Aspen Forum Set