On April 26-28 2010 in Dallas, TX, FTTP-(Fiber-To-The-Premise) industry leaders, vendors, journalist and speakers will converge to share the latest technology advancements in an infrastructure which promises to take broadband to the next level of Green, Lean, and Mean in connecting you with everything that is important in your life.
BroadbandBreakfast.com, a daily web site with definitive and independent news on broadband stimulus funding, wireless internet, and the national broadband plan, will be there giving the latest updates and insights to its readers in fiber-to-the-premise initiatives. It is shaping up to be a premier event with a myriad of dignitaries, speakers, exhibits, and lots of telecom company participation.
Hosted at the Hotel InterContinental, the 2010 Broadband Properties MAG Summit promises a true window into the capabilities and initiatives of the FTTH-(Fiber-To-The-Home) experience from pioneers like the FTTH Council, communities, and government; carriers like Comcast, Verizon and AT&T all wanting to change the landscape of broadband from just a carrier experience to an interactive relationship experience with the customer.
FTTH programs highlighted for the conference include: See (Full Agenda)
- The Growth of Telemedicine in FTTH Communities
- Fiber is a Green Technology
- How FTTH Enables the Smart Grid
- Anchor Institutions: Fiber to the Library, the School, and other Institutions
A wide variety of distinguished speakers are scheduled to speak to an estimated 900 attendees, all wanting the latest information on how and where broadband/fiber deployments to the premise will change both business and personal interactions with everything that is important to us.
Keynote Speakers include: See full speaker list (2010 Speakers)
- Keynote Speech - Lev Gonick - CIO Case Western Reserve
- Awards Luncheon - The Hon. Graham Richard Consultant, Graham Richard Associates/ Former Indiana State Senator /Former Mayor of Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Keynote - Jeffrey G. Weber-VP – U-verse and Video Products, AT&T Connected Communities
- Keynote Address - The Hon. Jonathan Adelstein -Administrator, Rural Utilities Service, USDA
Developed and sponsored by Broadband Properties Magazine and Co-hosted by The FTTH Council, the 2010 Broadband Properties Summit will be strongly represented by developers and property owners, private cable operators, municipalities, government entities, as well as top multi-system operators. Without question the summit guarantees to be both an exciting and informative venue in the FTTH-FTTP arena.
- Who’s On First? Congress Upset With Wasteful and Petty Antitrust Squabbles Between Justice and FTC
- Broadband Roundup: CBRS on a Roll, Innovation Fund in Rural California, Another Verizon 5G Announcement
- Broadband Roundup: FCC Announces More Rural Funding, Everyone On Expands Footprint, US Telecom Gets Political
- With FCC Broadband Maps Denounced as ‘Terrible,’ Members of Congress Drill Into Details For Improvement
- Digital Literacy Legend and Rural Telecommunications Congress Board Member Gene Crick Dies
Intellectual Property2 months ago
In Congressional Oversight Hearing, Register of Copyrights Says Office Is Responding to Online Users
Broadband Data3 months ago
Pennsylvania Broadband Speeds Worse Than Previously Believed, According to State Report
Broadband Data3 months ago
California Report: Income Most Significant Factor in Low Broadband Adoption
Privacy and Security2 weeks ago
Comparing Privacy Policies for Wearable Fitness Trackers: Apple, Fitbit, Xiaomi and Under Armour
Broadband Roundup1 month ago
Cable Industry Touts Energy Efficiency, Next Century Highlights Open Access Fiber, Aspen Forum Set
Drones1 month ago
Greater Commercial Use of Drones Will Force Revisions of Federal Aviation Administration Regulations, Say Experts
Fiber1 month ago
‘Dig Once’ Provides Future-Proofing Solution for Federal Highway Infrastructure, Says BroadbandNow
Expert Opinion2 months ago
Geoff Mulligan: A ‘Dumb’ Way to Build Smart Cities