WASHINGTON, May 20, 2010 - BroadbandBreakfast.com on Thursday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Broadband Breakfast Club event on May 18, 2010: "International Perspectives on the U.S. National Broadband Plan."
The event included key industry officials and was moderated by Lynn Stanton, Senior Editor, TR Reports. A keynote speech was provided by Pamela Miller, Director General, Telecommunications Policy Branch, Industry Canada.
The panelists included:
- Blair Levin, Senior Fellow, Communications and Society Program, Aspen Institute
- Pamela Miller, Director General, Telecommunications Policy Branch, Industry Canada
- Young K. Noh, Minister-Counselor, Korean Embassy
- Robin Twyman, First Secretary for Trade and Business Affairs, British Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Reinhard Wieck, Managing Director, Washington Office, Deutsche Telekom
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
Don't miss the next Intellectual Property Breakfast Club on Tuesday, June 8, 2010: "Retransmission Consent Battles and Licensing Video Content. " Registration is available at http://ipbreakfast.eventbrite.com; and the next Broadband Breakfast Club, on Tuesday, June 15, 2010, "Challenges to Rural Broadband Adoption."
The Broadband Breakfast Club is sponsored by the Telecommunications Industry Association, the International Broadband Electric Communications, Inc., the Benton Foundation, and the National Cable and Telecommunications Association.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.