WASHINGTON, May 20, 2010 - BroadbandBreakfast.com on Thursday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Broadband Breakfast Club event on May 18, 2010: "International Perspectives on the U.S. National Broadband Plan."
The event included key industry officials and was moderated by Lynn Stanton, Senior Editor, TR Reports. A keynote speech was provided by Pamela Miller, Director General, Telecommunications Policy Branch, Industry Canada.
The panelists included:
- Blair Levin, Senior Fellow, Communications and Society Program, Aspen Institute
- Pamela Miller, Director General, Telecommunications Policy Branch, Industry Canada
- Young K. Noh, Minister-Counselor, Korean Embassy
- Robin Twyman, First Secretary for Trade and Business Affairs, British Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Reinhard Wieck, Managing Director, Washington Office, Deutsche Telekom
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
Don't miss the next Intellectual Property Breakfast Club on Tuesday, June 8, 2010: "Retransmission Consent Battles and Licensing Video Content. " Registration is available at http://ipbreakfast.eventbrite.com; and the next Broadband Breakfast Club, on Tuesday, June 15, 2010, "Challenges to Rural Broadband Adoption."
The Broadband Breakfast Club is sponsored by the Telecommunications Industry Association, the International Broadband Electric Communications, Inc., the Benton Foundation, and the National Cable and Telecommunications Association.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- In Interview With New York Times Editorial Board, Joe Biden Urges Revoking Section 230
- Senate Commerce Hearing Tackles Barriers to the Short-Staffed 5G Deployment Initiatives
- Todd Foje: Can High-Speed Broadband Finally Bridge the Gap Between Rural and Urban Communities?
- Broadband Roundup: Digital Inclusion Often Falls Short, Rumble Over Roomba Spectrum, Deal Over Education SuperHighway
- Gordon Smith: Can a 5G Fund Connect Rural America at 21st Century Speeds?
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Open Access4 weeks ago
UTOPIA Fiber: A Model Open-Access Network
China2 months ago
Prakash Sangam: China’s Huawei Clones Are Greater Threat to National Security than Huawei
Broadband Mapping & Data3 months ago
Broadband Data From Providers Needs to be Checked With Data From Users, Say Panelists at Mapping Event
Open Access3 months ago
UTOPIA Fiber Announces Partnerships with Morgan, Utah, Idaho Falls, and Other Cities
Education3 months ago
State Educational Technology Officials Say Better Broadband Necessary for Pedagogy and Equity
FCC1 month ago
Telephony Industry Rises to the Challenge of Robocalls, With Legislation, Regulation and Enforcement Close Behind
FCC2 months ago
As Next Year’s C-Band Auction Looms, FCC Officials Reflect on Innovation in Spectrum Auctions
House of Representatives3 months ago
C-Band Hearing Showcases Divisions Over Auctions, Uses of Radio Frequencies