WASHINGTON, May 17, 2010 - BroadbandBreakfast.com on Monday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the inaugural Intellectual Property Breakfast Club event on May 11, 2010: "The Google Book Search Settlement and E-Book Licensing."
The event included key industry officials and was moderated by Sarah Lai Stirland, Assistant Managing Editor, BroadbandBreakfast.com.
The panelists included:
- Jonathan Band, Counsel, Library Copyright Alliance
- Michael Capobianco, Vice President, Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America
- Sherwin Siy, Deputy Legal Director, Public Knowledge
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
Don't Miss the next Intellectual Property Breakfast Club on Tuesday, June 8, 2010: "Retransmission Consent Battles and Licensing Video Content. " Registration is available at http://ipbreakfast.eventbrite.com.
The Intellectual Property Breakfast Club is sponsored by the Intel Corporation and Time Warner Cable.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- Online Speech Has Harmful Effects on Both Individuals and Society, According to Mary Anne Franks
- Pandemic Has Created an Environment for Consumer Fraud, Say Congressional Leaders
- Breakfast Media Minute: July 10, 2020
- Metrics and Automation Can Improve Federal Cybersecurity Measures
- Federal Communications Commission Must Reconsider Ligado Offer, Says Former Commissioner
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Artificial Intelligence3 weeks ago
Brookings Panelists Emphasize Importance of Addressing Biases in Artificial Intelligence Technology
Artificial Intelligence2 weeks ago
U.S. State Department Employing Artificial Intelligence Against COVID-19 Misinformation
Congress1 month ago
Partisan Disagreement Delays Broadband Funding That Might Come Through HEROES Act
Broadband Roundup2 weeks ago
Artificial Intelligence Task Force, State Cybersecurity, ADTRAN Offers Rural Funding Guidance
#broadbandlive4 weeks ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online on Wednesday, June 17, 2020 – Federal Broadband Funds and Opportunity Zones
Expert Opinion1 month ago
Gary Bolton: Under the Stress of COVID-19, the Networks That Held Fast Were Symmetrical Fiber Broadband
Education2 weeks ago
A Mix of Resources and Technologies Are Needed to Close the Homework Gap
Fiber1 month ago
Bandwidth Demands Project 10 Gigabit Network Capabilities Required Next Decade