WASHINGTON, May 17, 2010 - BroadbandBreakfast.com on Monday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the inaugural Intellectual Property Breakfast Club event on May 11, 2010: "The Google Book Search Settlement and E-Book Licensing."
The event included key industry officials and was moderated by Sarah Lai Stirland, Assistant Managing Editor, BroadbandBreakfast.com.
The panelists included:
- Jonathan Band, Counsel, Library Copyright Alliance
- Michael Capobianco, Vice President, Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America
- Sherwin Siy, Deputy Legal Director, Public Knowledge
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
Don't Miss the next Intellectual Property Breakfast Club on Tuesday, June 8, 2010: "Retransmission Consent Battles and Licensing Video Content. " Registration is available at http://ipbreakfast.eventbrite.com.
The Intellectual Property Breakfast Club is sponsored by the Intel Corporation and Time Warner Cable.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.
- Smart Cities Connect to Hold 2020 Global Event Honoring 50 Smart Projects
- Broadband Roundup: More on the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund, 5G National Advocacy, and Policy Hackers
- Panelists on NTIA Broadband Webinar Say Smart Buildings Boost Civic Resiliency and Public Health
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing Subject of Debate at Senate Commerce Committee Hearing on the Future
- FTC Settlement with YouTube Has Creators Upset and Worried About FTC Approach to Children’s Privacy
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
China2 months ago
Prakash Sangam: China’s Huawei Clones Are Greater Threat to National Security than Huawei
Open Access3 weeks ago
UTOPIA Fiber: A Model Open-Access Network
Broadband's Impact3 months ago
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Praises Agency’s Work in Promoting High-Speed Internet at ‘Broadband Heros’ Event
Open Access2 months ago
UTOPIA Fiber Announces Partnerships with Morgan, Utah, Idaho Falls, and Other Cities
Broadband Mapping & Data3 months ago
Broadband Data From Providers Needs to be Checked With Data From Users, Say Panelists at Mapping Event
Education2 months ago
State Educational Technology Officials Say Better Broadband Necessary for Pedagogy and Equity
FCC2 months ago
As Next Year’s C-Band Auction Looms, FCC Officials Reflect on Innovation in Spectrum Auctions
FCC1 month ago
Telephony Industry Rises to the Challenge of Robocalls, With Legislation, Regulation and Enforcement Close Behind