WASHINGTON, June 11, 2010 - BroadbandBreakfast.com on Friday released, for FREE, the full-length video of the Intellectual Property Breakfast Club event on May 18, 2010: "New Transmission Consent Battles and Licensing Video Content."
The event included key industry officials from the cable, broadcast and public interest communities, and was moderated by Sarah Lai Stirland, Assistant Managing Editor, BroadbandBreakfast.com.
The panelists included:
- Antoinette C. Bush, Partner, Communications and Legislative Matters, Skadden Arps
- Michael Calabrese, Vice President, New America Foundation
- Chad E. Gutstein, Executive Vice President, Ovation
- John K. Hane, Counsel, Communications Practice Group, Pillsbury
- Fernando Laguarda, Vice President, External Affairs and Policy Counselor, Time Warner Cable
- Matt Polka, President & CEO, American Cable Association
The event is available on BroadbandBreakfast.com at the following link.
Don't miss the next Intellectual Property Breakfast Club on Tuesday, July 13, 2010: "The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement Treaty. " Registration is available at http://ipbreakfast.eventbrite.com; and the next Broadband Breakfast Club, on Tuesday, June 15, 2010, "Challenges to Rural Broadband Adoption."
The Intellectual Property Breakfast Club is sponsored by the Intel Corporation, the Public Knowledge, and Time Warner Cable.
For further information about sponsorship, contact email@example.com, or call 646-262-4630. The Broadband Breakfast Club is Copyright © Broadband Census News LLC.