October 15, 2013 - The Broadband Breakfast Club posted the video of its virtual discussion, "How Will FirstNet Improve Public Safety Communications?" featuring William Vallee, State Broadband Policy Coordinator, Office of Consumer Counsel, State of Connecticut; Brett Kilbourn, Vice President of Government and Industry Affairs, Utilities Telecom Council; and Penny Rubow, Program Manager for the FirstNet program in the State of Arkansas.
PLEASE BEGIN WATCHING THE VIDEO AT THE 5:00 MINUTE MARK: technical difficulties led to preview content being recorded.
Also, below are the full PowerPoint presentations offered by Vallee and by Kilbourne.
- Broadband Roundup: Digital Inclusion Often Falls Short, Rumble Over Roomba Spectrum, Deal Over Education SuperHighway
- Gordon Smith: Can a 5G Fund Connect Rural America at 21st Century Speeds?
- Smart Cities Connect to Hold 2020 Global Event Honoring 50 Smart Projects
- Broadband Roundup: More on the Rural Digital Opportunity Fund, 5G National Advocacy, and Policy Hackers
- Panelists on NTIA Broadband Webinar Say Smart Buildings Boost Civic Resiliency and Public Health
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Open Access4 weeks ago
UTOPIA Fiber: A Model Open-Access Network
China2 months ago
Prakash Sangam: China’s Huawei Clones Are Greater Threat to National Security than Huawei
Broadband's Impact3 months ago
FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Praises Agency’s Work in Promoting High-Speed Internet at ‘Broadband Heros’ Event
Open Access2 months ago
UTOPIA Fiber Announces Partnerships with Morgan, Utah, Idaho Falls, and Other Cities
Broadband Mapping & Data3 months ago
Broadband Data From Providers Needs to be Checked With Data From Users, Say Panelists at Mapping Event
Education3 months ago
State Educational Technology Officials Say Better Broadband Necessary for Pedagogy and Equity
FCC1 month ago
Telephony Industry Rises to the Challenge of Robocalls, With Legislation, Regulation and Enforcement Close Behind
FCC2 months ago
As Next Year’s C-Band Auction Looms, FCC Officials Reflect on Innovation in Spectrum Auctions