Our Broadband Breakfast Live Online events take place every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET. Scroll down to the posts below for a particular event to WATCH live or archived events. You can also PARTICIPATE in the current Broadband Breakfast Live Online event. REGISTER HERE:
All upcoming Broadband Breakfast Live Online Events
In chronological order. The following list is subject to change:
- Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “Design, Product and Execution: 3 Essential Steps for Every RDOF Award Winner“
- Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “The Emergency Broadband Benefit: How Will the $3.2 Billion Program Work?“
- Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 12 Noon ET — TBD on Broadband Wireless
- Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 12 Noon ET — TBD on Broadband, Social Media and Society
- Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 12 Noon ET — TBD on Broadband Application, Use and Equity
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 12 Noon ET — TBD on Broadband Infrastructure
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 12 Noon ET — TBD on Broadband Wireless
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 12 Noon ET — TBD on Broadband, Social Media and Society
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 12 Noon ET — TBD on Broadband Application, Use and Equity
Broadband Breakfast has been running Broadband Breakfast Live Online since March 2020. The high-quality programming is available for FREE and takes place every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET.
Spurred on by the coronavirus pandemic, the Washington-based Broadband Breakfast media community launched the series to address the impact of broadband on the coronavirus pandemic, including discussions about the digital divide, teleworking, distance learning, telemedicine, and network capacity.
Broadband Breakfast has also hosted additional Broadband Breakfast Live Online events focusing on “Section 230: Separating Fact From Fiction“ in sponsorship with the Computer & Communications Industry Association, a series of events on “Digital Infrastructure Investment” in sponsorship with SiFi Networks and UTOPIA Fiber, and its “Champions of Broadband” series featuring conversations with individuals who have devoted their careers to Better Broadband, Better Lives.
A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G
Our newest series is “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G,” which will explore the policy, technology and practical questions about 5G. They include what’s real and what’s hype, trusted partners, transformative apps in the enterprise, wireless infrastructure facilities, and continued modernization of the nation’s spectrum policies.
“While it’s true that some have over-promised what 5G will bring, it is undeniable that the next generation of wireless technology brings countless policy, standards and technology questions to the forefront,” said Broadband Breakfast Editor and Publisher Drew Clark.
“With ‘A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G,’ Broadband Breakfast brings its timely, topical and smart approach to the issues surrounding 5G.”
Broadband Breakfast Live Online’s “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G” is sponsored by Samsung Electronics America.
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 12 Noon ET — “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G: The Hype and the Reality of 5G“
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020, 12 Noon ET — “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G: National Security and Trusted Partners“
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 12 Noon ET — “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G: A Case Study of Transformative Apps in the Enterprise“
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020, 12 Noon ET — “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G: Wireless Infrastructure, Municipal Rights-of-Way and the 5G Rural Fund“
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G: The Adoption and Use of 5G Broadband”
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G: Spectrum Policies to Advance Better Broadband”
Tools for Broadband Deployment
Tools for Broadband Deployment: This series explores the way that geospatial data and asset management is shaping the future of rural network delivery and performance. This series explores how market-leading fiber builders are using digital tools to map, analyze, manage and deploy new networks – with a focus on rural success stories.
Broadband Breakfast Live Online’s “Tools for Broadband Deployment” is sponsored by Render Networks and ADTRAN.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020, 12 Noon ET — “Tools for Broadband: Preparing for Success”
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020, 12 Noon ET — “Tools for Broadband: Connecting Providers and Customers Faster”
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 12 Noon ET — “Tools for Broadband: RDOF and Other Rural Broadband Deployments”
- Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “Tools for Broadband: Mapping the Rural Broadband Buildout”
- Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “Fueling the Fire of Rural Innovation”
More information about Broadband Breakfast
- Visit our About page.
- To learn more about sponsorship packages, please visit our Sponsor page, or email email@example.com and request a copy of our Media Kit.
- To apply for a job at Breakfast Media LLC, please visit our Jobs page.
- To submit an Expert Opinion commentary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We request between 500-800 words, and high-res photo of the author. See examples in our Expert Opinion section.
- To be considered for speaking at a Broadband Breakfast Live Online event every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET, please email email@example.com.
- Please send press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coverage of broadband-related events at email@example.com.
- Tilson CEO Says States Should Determine Where to Deploy Federal Broadband Funds
- Consumers Lack Understanding About Financial Privacy Ramifications of Using Bitcoin, Experts Say
- House Committee Hears of Big Tech’s Alleged Anticompetitive Behavior in New Hearing
- Broadband Breakfast Live Online Wednesday, March 10, 2021 – The Emergency Broadband Benefit: How Will the $3.2 Billion Program Work?
- Investment for Lit Communities’ Fiber Networks, Clubhouse Hack, Senate Broadband Letter, WISPA
- SHLB Applauds House Passage of E-Rate Expansion