Contact Information for BroadbandBreakfast.com
Feel free to contact us about:
- Please send press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coverage of broadband- and intellectual property-related events at email@example.com.
- Sponsoring the Broadband Breakfast Club, or the Intellectual Property Breakfast Series, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Sylvia Syracuse at 646-262-4630.
- Advertising on BroadbandBreakfast.com, at email@example.com, or call Sylvia Syracuse at 646-262-4630.
Write for BroadbandBreakfast.com
BroadbandBreakfast.com is looking for individuals seeking to contribute to the nation’s understanding of local broadband data and deployment. We are hiring part-time journalists and stringers. You can be a part of the BroadbandBreakfast.com team!
If you’d like to be part of a dynamic group of individuals seeking to fill out the nation’s understanding of broadband by writing articles, assembling research, conducting outreach and promoting the work of BroadbandBreakfast.com, please contact Managing Editor, Jonathan Charnitski, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporter-Researchers will telecommute and work with an editor to manage tasks.
* At least 2 years of undergraduate experience (graduate students and law students may also apply)
* Live in D.C. metro area
* Familiarity with AP Style
* News/deadline writing experience; knowledge of telecommunications issues a plus, but not required
* Attend and report on events in the D.C. Metro area
* Produce stories for a daily publication
To apply please send the following to email@example.com
* 500-word writing sample (on any topic)
* List of references
Former Broadband Breakfast Reporter- Researchers now work for: Google, IBM, Telegeography, Future of Music Coalition