Matt Schmit Appointed As IL Office of Broadband Director, Hopes to Connect Rural Parts of the State, WLDS, November 12, 2019
Statewide broadband access goal of ‘Connect Illinois’, SJR, November 4, 2019
- The $3.2 Billion Emergency Broadband Benefit Program: What’s In It, How to Get It?
- What You Need To Know About the More-Than-$7 Billion Emergency Connectivity Fund
- Section 230 Reform Requires Citizen Participation, Says Sen. Amy Klobuchar
- Debate About Fiber Versus Wireless for Rural Broadband Deployments Continues to Percolate
- Broadband Speed Definition, Boom in Fiber Deployment, $7.6 Billion in New Stimulus Bill
- Joe Supan: Why Internet Under 5 Megabits Per Second Should be Free