WASHINGTON, September 27 – The blog posts are beginning to appear for the Broadband Census for America Conference on Friday, September 26. Here’s the post by Tim Vollmer from the American Library Association. And from Cynthia Brumfeld at IP Democracy. And from Susan Crawford’s blog.
Aron Solomon: Epic vs. Apple, The Legal Battle Royale
In the lawsuit over the massively popular game Fortnite, it’s easy for people to take sides based on our attachment to it.
Carri Bennet: Biden’s Broadband Plan is Key to Spurring Rural Economic Development, Jobs and Manufacturing
The American Jobs Plan, President Joe Biden’s infrastructure plan, includes $100 billion to ensure broadband availability to every single American at affordable rates. This means building more broadband in rural areas.
Shabbir Bagasrawala: A Clarion Call for Supply Chain Diversity in Our Telecom Networks
Limited competition is provided by the existing trio of vendors. This worsens the supply chain problem for operators.
- Digital Equity Includes Clear Messaging And Training, Experts Argue
- Aron Solomon: Epic vs. Apple, The Legal Battle Royale
- FCC Commissioner Carr Discusses Benefits Of “Light Touch” Regulation And Open RAN
- Americans Willing To Pay More For Privacy On Social Media And Smartphones, Researcher Finds
- Facebook and Utah Valley University Fund Tech Training Program for Utah Elementary Schools
- Lina Khan Advances In FTC Bid, Biden Signs Executive Order On Cybersecurity, And Commits To Combatting Extremism
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Privacy2 months ago
New Laws Needed on Capturing Data Collection From Mixed Reality, Experts Say
#broadbandlive2 months ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online Wednesday, March 24, 2021 – The State of Online Higher Education
Artificial Intelligence2 months ago
Staying Ahead On Artificial Intelligence Requires International Cooperation
Cybersecurity4 months ago
Internet of Things Connected Devices Are Inherently Insecure, Say Tech Experts
Broadband Roundup3 months ago
Getting Older Adults Connected, Nextlink Internet Partnership, Tacoma Convention Center Gains 5G Connectivity
Broadband Roundup2 months ago
California Push for Inclusion, Former AT&T Lawyer Alleges E-Rate Overcharges, Virginia Funds Broadband
FCC2 months ago
What You Need To Know About the More-Than-$7 Billion Emergency Connectivity Fund
Artificial Intelligence4 months ago
Many Questions Remain Unanswered About Big Tech, Defense Use of AI