Here is the link to the video from the opening session of the event on Thursday and Friday.
See on www.fcc.gov
FCC Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel Unveils Proposed Rules for Emergency Connectivity Fund
Acting FCC Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel on Friday released rules for the Emergency Connectivity Fund, answering many questions about the program.
FCC Fines Company $4.1 Million for Slamming and Cramming Consumer Phone Lines
The Federal Communications Commission on Thursday fined Tele Circuit Network Corporation for switching consumers’ service providers.
Popularity Of Telework And Telehealth Presents Unique Opportunities For A Post-Pandemic World
A survey released earlier this month illustrates opportunities for remote work and care.
- OneWeb Air Force Contract, Municipal Broadband Support, N.C. Bill To Force Electric Co-ops To Pay More
- Josh Hawley Wants To Break Up Big Tech And Revisit How Antitrust Matters Are Considered
- Oversight Board Upholds Trump’s Ban From Facebook
- Boost Bundles TeleHealth, $100M For South Dakota Broadband, Frequencz Gets Financing
- NY Sued Over Low-Cost Internet, Apple Antitrust Allegations, CETF Concludes Surveys, 5G Device Growth
- Carri Bennet: Biden’s Broadband Plan is Key to Spurring Rural Economic Development, Jobs and Manufacturing
Signup for Broadband Breakfast
Artificial Intelligence4 months ago
Artificial Intelligence Aims to Enhance Human Capabilities, But Only With Caution and Safeguards
Privacy2 months ago
New Laws Needed on Capturing Data Collection From Mixed Reality, Experts Say
#broadbandlive2 months ago
Broadband Breakfast Live Online Wednesday, March 24, 2021 – The State of Online Higher Education
Artificial Intelligence2 months ago
Staying Ahead On Artificial Intelligence Requires International Cooperation
Cybersecurity3 months ago
Internet of Things Connected Devices Are Inherently Insecure, Say Tech Experts
Broadband Roundup3 months ago
Getting Older Adults Connected, Nextlink Internet Partnership, Tacoma Convention Center Gains 5G Connectivity
Broadband Roundup1 month ago
California Push for Inclusion, Former AT&T Lawyer Alleges E-Rate Overcharges, Virginia Funds Broadband
FCC2 months ago
What You Need To Know About the More-Than-$7 Billion Emergency Connectivity Fund