Our Broadband Breakfast Live Online events take place every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET. Scroll down to the posts below for a particular event to WATCH live or archived events. You can also PARTICIPATE in the current Broadband Breakfast Live Online event. REGISTER HERE:
All upcoming Broadband Breakfast Live Online Events
In chronological order. The following list is subject to change:
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “Financing Broadband Infrastructure“
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “Intellectual Property and Fair Use“
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 12 Noon ET — “Today’s Infrastructure, Tomorrow’s Speeds“
Broadband Breakfast has been running Broadband Breakfast Live Online since March 2020. The high-quality programming is available for FREE and takes place every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET.
Spurred on by the coronavirus pandemic, the Washington-based Broadband Breakfast media community launched the series to address the impact of broadband on the coronavirus pandemic, including discussions about the digital divide, teleworking, distance learning, telemedicine, and network capacity.
Broadband Breakfast has also hosted Broadband Breakfast Live Online events focusing on “Section 230: Separating Fact From Fiction“ in sponsorship with the Computer & Communications Industry Association, a series of events on “Digital Infrastructure Investment” in sponsorship with SiFi Networks and UTOPIA Fiber, “A No-Nonsense Guide to 5G” in sponsorship with Samsung Electronics America, “Tools for Broadband Deployment” in sponsorship with Render Networks and ADTRAN, “Broadband and the Biden Administration” and “Champions of Broadband” series featuring conversations with individuals who have devoted their careers to Better Broadband, Better Lives.
More information about Broadband Breakfast
- Visit our About page.
- To learn more about sponsorship packages, please visit our Sponsor page, or email [email protected] and request a copy of our Media Kit.
- To apply for a job at Breakfast Media LLC, please visit our Jobs page.
- To submit an Expert Opinion commentary, please email [email protected]. We request between 500-800 words, and high-res photo of the author. See examples in our Expert Opinion section.
- To be considered for speaking at a Broadband Breakfast Live Online event every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET, please email [email protected].
- Please send press releases to [email protected].
- Coverage of broadband-related events at [email protected].
- Huawei’s Success In China A Win For Washington, Expert Says
- Partnerships And Trust Go Long Way To Securing Financing For Broadband Projects, Panelists Say
- Faster Rural Broadband Bill, Tools For Robocalls, Opposition To Instagram For Kids
- Telecoms Should Actively Build Broadband Infrastructure Through Road Developments
- Openreach Partners With STL For Fiber Build
- FCC to Vote On Emergency Connectivity Fund Policies By Mid-May: Rosenworcel