Broadband Breakfast Live Online takes place every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET. REGISTER to participate in an upcoming event.
All upcoming Broadband Breakfast Live Online Events
In chronological order. The following list is subject to change:
- Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 12 Noon ET — Broadband Mapping and Data
- Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 12 Noon ET — Preparing for IIJA’s Digital Equity Planning Grant Program
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022, 12 Noon ET — Summer of Broadband: Utah
- Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 12 Noon ET — Summer of Broadband: Idaho
- Wednesday, July 27, 2022, 12 Noon ET — How to Value Your Fiber Company in Preparing for IIJA’s Capital Match Requirement
- Wednesday, August 3, 2022, 12 Noon ET — Summer of Broadband: Montana
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022, 12 Noon ET — Summer of Broadband: Tennessee
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022, 12 Noon ET — How to Reform the Universal Service Fund
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 12 Noon ET — The Future of Privacy
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 12 Noon ET — The Future of Section 230
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022, 12 Noon ET — TBD
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022, 12 Noon ET — BROADBAND BREAKFAST FOR LUNCH IN PERSON EVENT
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022, 12 Noon ET — TBD
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 12 Noon ET — TBD
Broadband Breakfast has been running Broadband Breakfast Live Online since March 2020. The high-quality programming is available for FREE and takes place every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET.
Spurred on by the coronavirus pandemic, the Washington-based Broadband Breakfast media community launched the series to address the impact of broadband on the coronavirus pandemic, including discussions about the digital divide, teleworking, distance learning, telemedicine, and network capacity.
More information about Broadband Breakfast
- Visit our About page.
- To learn more about sponsorship packages, please visit our Sponsor page, or email email@example.com and request a copy of our Media Kit.
- To apply for a job at Breakfast Media LLC, please visit our Jobs page.
- To submit an Expert Opinion commentary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We request between 500-800 words, and high-res photo of the author. See examples in our Expert Opinion section.
- To be considered for speaking at a Broadband Breakfast Live Online event every Wednesday at 12 Noon ET, please email email@example.com.
- Please send press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coverage of broadband-related events at email@example.com.
- TikTok Data Concerns, Broadband Data Collection System, Internet Access on COVID-19 Mortality
- FCC Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel Emphasizes 100 Percent Broadband Adoption
- Broadband Speeds Have Significant Impact on Economy, Research Director Says
- Rosenworcel Committed to Net Neutrality, Better Spectrum Coordination, Starlink Up in Internet Speeds
- Patrice Williams: Reimagining the Future of Work With Digital Plus Human Efforts
- 5G Will Help Enhance Environment Protection and Sustainability, Conference Hears